Friday, January 25, 2013

J.Crew Factory banded shift dress in viridian green

Banded shift dress in viridian green (size 6):  J.Crew Factory, fall 2012
Intyce boots in black leather:  Steve Madden
Necklace:  Anthropologie, fall 2012
Happy Friday!  It's freezing and gloomy here but this pretty dress kept me warm and colorful today.  I bought this on a totally impulsive whim a couple weeks ago when the Factory website was offering an additional 40% off.  It looks a little rumpled now because this picture was taken at the end of the day, but it really is a nice piece.  I've been really happy with my Factory purchases lately, and with the additional percentage off I paid around $45 for it.  It is a wool blend but that's ok...the material still feels nice. I love the thick band around the waist...very flattering.  Also see Blondie, Esquire looking very cute in it here!

Hope everyone has a healthy and fun weekend!


15 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice comment! And great minds are thinking alike: I am wearing the dress again today, too! Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the green and that necklace paired with it! great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've been pleasantly surprised with how versatile this anthro necklace is!

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty! I tried that dress on but the waist fell very low on me and factory doesn't make petites (shame because a long sleeved dress with a defined waist is basically my dream outfit).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain Factory doesn't do Tall sizes either, which I could use! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. That bright green is really your color - you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gret color for you, Jeannie :) Perfect necklace for it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is a perfect color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. It was nice to wear a springy color in the dead of winter! :)

      Delete