Friday, June 15, 2012

All wrapped up

Stephanie shift in Commodore Yellow Gotcha:  Lilly Pulitzer, spring 2011
Nude Oscar pumps:  Jessica Simpson
Keeping it pretty simple this Friday in a shift dress and pumps.  I love how the bow design on this Lilly dress reminds me of a big present wrapped up.  It was a bright and sunny day here so I thought this bright and sunny dress was a good fit.  I did throw on a green cardigan during the day for work. 
If you have never given Lilly a try, check out the website http://www.lillypulitzer.com/ and see what you think.  It's not for everyone, but the designs and dresses are just so much fun.  Instant mood booster.  And isn't that a great way to start off the weekend? 

I'll be posting some outfits this weekend, with date night and Father's Day coming up.  See you soon, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment