Sunday, July 29, 2012

Radler blouse

Radler blouse by Girls From Savoy:  Anthropologie, summer 2011
Khaki shorts:  J.Crew
Gold navajo sandals:  Jack Rogers

 I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!  We spent both Friday and Saturday evening with our boys and some other families and their children, so it was a casual weekend.  Date nights are awesome but I also love just hanging out with our boys on the weekends.   They're not going to want to spend Saturday nights with their mom and dad forever, so we need to cherish this time.

Back tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. awww such a sweet photo of you three :) seriously, family time is so important, some of my favorite memories are going to the drive ins in our pjs with my parents and brother haha and fighting the entire time who gets to sit in the driver's seat during the movie :) enjoy it while it lasts :D

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My goal is to make wonderful memories for my boys, so they will remember their childhood as a time of safety, and happiness, and love. I hope that doesn't sound too corny! I just want them to remember being little as a very happy time!

      Delete
  2. Oh, the hair on those two! The boys always get the good hair :) They are so adorable/handsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are so right...we have 3 boys and everyone always comments on what great hair they have! :) Boys do always get the good hair, and the long eyelashes!

      Delete