Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Haphazard gingham & schoolboy blazer

Perfect shirt in fuschia gingham:  J.Crew, here
Schoolboy blazer in gray heather flannel:  J.Crew, fall 2009
Wool No. 2 pencil skirt in vivid jade:  J.Crew, here
Intyce boots in black leather:  Steve Madden, here
This week has been crazy at work, and I'm fighting a nasty cold.  I just haven't been in the mood to take my normal time to plan my outfits at night.  Throw that in with my need to wear flats this week, and the outfit results are on the random and haphazard side.  On the bright side, I do love the color combo of this fuschia gingham and vivid jade skirt. 

Has anyone been to Ann Taylor recently?  I hadn't been there in forever, but I popped in there today.  There are actually a lot of cute items right now, if I have time later this week I will try to stop there again and do some fitting room reviews. Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment