Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A purple kind of mood

Cashmere cardigan: J.Crew, 2009
Ruffled silk blouse:  J.Crew, 2010
No. 2 pencil skirt in paisley medallion: J.Crew, buy in limited sizes here
Oscar pump in nude patent leather: Jessica Simpson, buy here
I've been in a purple funk this week.  A good funk...I can't get enough of this color!  It's so perfect for spring, and less predictable than pink.  I'm breaking out an old favorite today. Does anyone remember the name of this J.Crew cardigan?  It is similar to the Lombardi cardigan but I cannot remember what it was called.  I love it so much...but I don't wear it much for fear of messing it up!  (As I have been known to spill a thing or two on my clothes...whoops).  I got it on popback around Christmas time a few years ago...don't you love when your size pops back on J.Crew?  It's like the J.Crew gods are smiling down at you.  And I never pass up a smile...or a deal...from the J.Crew gods.  That's just bad karma.
I've come to realize that I have a nude pump obsession.  I own several pairs and I could wear them every day.  They go with everything, they make your legs look longer...what other reasons do I need? Hope everyone's having a fab week!  And now here's a picture of me and my oldest boy....he's 7 today.  Happy birthday sweet boy!
In case you are wondering:
Necklace:  Anthropologie
Draped snails tank:  Anthropologie

3 comments:

  1. I think purple looks so great on darker hair people....all shades of purple. And agree about the nude pumps...love them!! Great outfit pulled together from different collections. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!

    ReplyDelete