Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fresco Floral + Succulent Green

Peplum Top in fresco floral sateen:  J.Crew, spring 2012. 
Capri pants in that pattern here
No. 2 pencil skirt in double serge cotton, succulent green:  J.Crew, summer 2012 other colors here
Blue leather "Jill" sandals:  Calvin Klein
If being too matchy-matchy with this outfit is wrong, then I don't wanna be right!  I last wore this beautiful top here but I love it so much more this time around!  The green skirt and blue shoes really made this outfit pop.  I bought these Calvin Klein sandals at DSW at the very beginning of the summer and thought I would get a lot of use out of them.  Then they sat in my closet collecting dust.  No clue why.  They're a little bare for work...but folks we're getting down to the very last days of summer so I figured just once would be ok.  Pretty soon we'll be in boots, which is hard to believe! 

Are you trying to soak in the last few days of summer?  I always have a hard time saying goodbye to my favorite season!  Thanks for visiting!

3 comments: