Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Naomi top + Anthro's In the Trees skirt

Naomi top in modern red:  J.Crew, summer 2012
In the Trees skirt by Floreat:  Anthropologie, fall 2010
Code pumps in burgundy:  Seychelles
Double strand sea horse necklace:  J.Crew, summer 2012

Wearing another animal melange today, with the sea horse necklace and the bird on my skirt.  But don't let my love for animals on my clothes fool you folks, as it's not always rainbows and butterflies in my world.  I may or may not have been on a short fuse today.  A few things that get my goat every time:  When someone's car breaks down in the middle of a busy street and the driver doesn't even  bother to at least pull over to the side (happened this morning), when people are unnecessary busybodies (happened this afternoon), and when my kids are excessively crabby when I pick them up (happened this evening).  AHHHH!  My "annoyance" button was hit multiple times today! 

What sets your bad mood wheels in motion?  To cheer me up, I kept looking at the cute bird on my skirt.  I think he's a pheasant: 


I love the quirky designs at Anthropologie.  Lately I have been a bit uninspired there but I won't give up hope, as they always have at least one item a season that I must have. 

Thanks for visiting!  I promise a sunnier mood tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I was a grump-a-lump today too...my daughter was whiny and I had a low-level but consistent headache all day. BOO! Hope tomorrow is better for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt!

    :( Hate days like that.

    ReplyDelete