Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Schoolboy blazer in blackwatch plaid

Schoolboy blazer in blackwatch plaid:  J.Crew, 2011- Factory version here
Natasha top in green:  J.Crew, winter 2012- Factory version here
Hutton trouser insuper 120s:  J.Crew, here
Hello and Happy Halloween everyone!  Are you tired of my blazer/pants combos yet?  Sorry for the monotony of my corporate outfits this week... the truth is I really need to replenish my tights stockpile so I can get back to wearing my skirts!  I have been pretty comfortable this week in pants and blazers though. 

Who else is crazy for blackwatch plaid?  I simply adore it for fall and winter.  I had to hunt high and low for this blazer last year, as it sold out quickly online.  I'm happy to see it being offered at J.Crew Factory this year, along with a skirt.  (Although of course I wish the skirt was a few inches longer!)

Is it freezing where you are for Halloween?  I have a feeling my little guys won't last long out there in the cold, rainy night...good thing my husband is the one who takes them out, while I lounge at home handing out candy and perhaps drinking a glass of pinot noir.  It's tough job, but someone has to do it.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. hah jeannie - i love this blazer - i might have to get the target version of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...I love blackwatch plaid too! Last year I got a Blackwatch plaid blazer from Lucky for a song. I've got to pull it out soon!

    ReplyDelete