Monday, May 13, 2013

Factory boatneck blouse + sunshine peony

Boatneck blouse in pink (size small): J.Crew Factory, spring 2013
Sunshine peony pencil skirt (size 6): J.Crew, spring 2010
Double strand enamel giraffe necklace:  J.Crew, summer 2012
Heels: Joan & David
Sorry for this craaaaazy picture.  My 8 year old son took it and I think he was literally hopping off one of the porch steps as he was taking it.  But I didn't want to not share this OOTD, so here it is, blurry shot and all.  I totally broke my no-polyester pledge by buying this top from Factory.  But it was inexpensive enough that I didn't mind, I love the color, and I've already worn it 2 or 3 times. So I think it was worth the low cost.  And you know what?  I realize I don't worry about it as much as I do my silk blouses, because I know I can just throw it in the washer on gentle/cold.  So I guess maybe, just maybe there can be a tiny space in my wardrobe for poly.  Who would have thought?

I saw this pencil skirt on Apples and Pencil Skirts and then reached for it in my own closet.  It really is such a pretty pattern for spring!

Thanks for visiting and I hope your week is off to a great start!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! Perfection. LOVE those heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is such a beautiful print, especially for this time of year! It definitely is one of my favorite prints. That bright pink blouse and those pretty heel go perfectly with it. Thanks so much for the link love. :)

    ReplyDelete