Monday, May 6, 2013

Nautical sequins for Cinco de Mayo

Nautical sequin tank (size smalL): J.Crew Factory, here
Toothpick jean in garment dyed twill (size 28 long): J.Crew, summer 2012
Nude heels:  Franco Sarto
Monogram necklace:  Local boutique (The Pink Box)
Yes, my face says it all in these pictures:  Too. Much. Partying.  I will definitely be reigning it in this coming weekend.  A Cinco de Mayo party right on the heels of Derby, and 1st Communion nearly did me in!  I thought this sequin tank and bright jeans were just festive enough for the occassion.  I mean, who can't get behind jeans the color of a frozen margarita, right?  

And now it's Monday again, cruel as ever.  I am definitely in need of a full 8 hours of beauty sleep tonight! 

Did you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Please tell me my friends and I are not the only ones looking for any excuse for a cocktail?

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! So cute on you!

    I went to our neighbors' house for margaritas and Mexican food. How could I say no to that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds perfect! Mexican food is my fave!

      Delete
  2. Any excuse for margaritas, chips and salsa is good in my book! You look great here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts excactly about the margaritas and chips! :)

      Delete
  3. Totally OT but did you see the new white with royal blue seahorse tee on jcrew today. Hate to be an enabler but I remember you said you loved seahorses. There's a cute navy and gold one at factory too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I will check them out for sure, love seahorses! Thank you!

      Delete