Saturday, May 25, 2013

"You look like a ladybug," Factory polka dots + exploded eyelet


Printed boatneck blouse (size small): J.Crew Factory, here
Exploded eyelet pencil skirt: J.Crew Factory, here
Garrah pump in black: Banana Republic, here
On Friday one of my favorite women in all the offices I call on said in her Venezuelan accent, "You look like a ladybug today."  I cracked up!  I totally do look like my favorite bug in this outfit, maybe that's why it appealed to me so much.  I've said this before and I will always maintain that people inadventently love polka dots, whether they know it or not.  Why is that?  Something about the contrast of the dots?  The cheeriness?  It's a mystery. 

I have gone from having very little Factory items in my closet to having quite a few over the past several months.  So many of their items have appealed to me lately, and the prices are so reasonable. Again, I am breaking my own rules by wearing this polyester top, but the material of these boatneck tops from Factory don't bother me at all.  They feel quite nice actually. This top popped back in my size a week or so ago and with the promo Factory was running I paid less than $40. 

I hope you enjoy your long weekend.  We have date night tonight but other than that I just want to be with my boys.   Lately I have realized more than ever that I need to soak it all in while they're still little.  I can't believe my oldest is 8!  I feel like time just slips away.  Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Aw, that *is* a ladyug look. I wouldn't have even thought that. Your client sounds like a hoot. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so funny! Thanks Gigi! You have a great weekend too.

      Delete
  2. corporate gifts in singapore under $11, promotional gift and premiums with *free 1C printing of message and logo within 5 working days! Your best palce for budget gift in Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing post on Corporate events agent and I would be delighted to send some friends on your blogs

    ReplyDelete