Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Adelie top + San Pedro

Adelie top by Charlotte Taylor:  Anthropologie, fall 2011
San Pedro Pencil skirt in gold by Eva Franco:  Anthropologie, spring 2011
Blush pumps:  Tahari

This outfit is not a new combo, I've worn these two before but never for the blog so it's new to you lovely readers.  I thought this top would definitely be a sell-out at Anthro, but there were still a bunch of them on the rack during the Christmas sales so I got it for a really good price.  I LOVE the whimsical prints of Charlotte Taylor and wish Anthro would carry more of her items!  I think some people had some fit issues with this top, and you probably do need a longer torso to wear it.  Anyway, I pined for it forever and was so happy to get it for a great price.

As far as the skirt goes, it's San Pedro for the second day in a row!  I don't have any problems buying multiples of items I love, and when this skirt when on second markdown I knew I'd get tons of use out of both the turquoise, which I wore yesterday, and the gold.  This skirt had some weird fit issues too, and it runs super small.  Ah well, other ladies' rejects at Anthro are my treasures I guess!

Have you worn some of your old favorites this week?  What items are they?  I'd love to hear from you in the comments!

My darling 7 year old son was my photographer this morning, since my husband had to leave for work extra early today.  I told my son I may hire him full time, I think he did a pretty good job!  Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this outfit! You look so cute!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty outfit! I had that top but sold it because I couldn't figure out how to style it beyond one or two looks. Do you find it difficult to style?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drew I suppose it is hard to style, but I love it enough that I don't mind the limitations! Last winter I loved wearing it with skinny jeans & boots...so unexpectedly cheerful during the gray winter!

      Delete