Saturday, June 2, 2012

J.Crew ultra eyelet shell in chili

Ultra eyelet shell in chili:  J.Crew, here
Jeans:  Joe's Jeans
Resort chic wedge in metallic leopard:  Lilly Pulitzer, here
Belt:  J.Crew, old
How's everyone's weekend going?  Ours has been busy but fun with our parish festival.  I am so grateful that we have become good friends with some of the parents from our boys' school and our parish.  I think it gets more difficult as an adult, especially once you have kids, to make new friends!  So we're happy that we've become close to some of the other parents. 
I wore this to our festival this evening.  I know the thought of Catholic festivals brings up ideas of jorts and mullets, but at ours everyone actually makes an effort and looks nice!  Since it's still cool out I went with a top and jeans.  I belted this shell to give it a bit more structure and I liked it. I wish I would have noticed the belt was crooked for the only picture I could get my husband to snap, but you get the idea.  The hightlight of the evening was when I won not one, but two goldfish for my boys...mom was the hero for the night! 
Stop back tomorrow for some J.Crew dressing room reviews!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I love your outfit! It is great to have friends from the parent groups, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Peggy! I am so happy with this top, for casual and work wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a FAVORITE of mine on you. I must have it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look darling in this. Love it styled w/the belt & earrings :)

    ReplyDelete