Thursday, June 21, 2012

Navy + Neon Azaela

Ardith blouse by Porridge:  Anthropologie, summer 2012
No. 2 pencil skirt in double serge cotton, neon azaela:  J.Crew, similar here
Navy pumps with gingham bow:  Seychelles
Necklace:  Gift from Gigi
I wish this picture would have come out more clear because the details on this little silk blouse are quite pretty and flattering.  We were in a hurry this morning though, so I'm lucky I got a picture snapped at all!  We were trying to get out the door before a photographer got here to take pictures of our house.  We have just put our home on the market, and let me tell you, it is an ordeal to keep it clean with three little guys who make a mess way faster than I can clean it up!  We're not moving far; just to the next zip code over.  It will be closer to the boys' school and to many of our friends.  Keep your fingers crossed for us that our house sells!  It is bittersweet for sure though, as I still adore our home, a 100 year old Victorian. I will miss it dearly.  But the neighborhood, which likes to dub itself "up and coming,"  leaves a bit to be desired so move we must. 

I think navy and pink is one of the best summer color combos, don't you?  I am really loving the double serge cotton pencil skirt in the summer heat, although they do wrinkle quite a bit.  This Anthro blouse is sold out online but check in-store, where it still might be available. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see more of you recycling your old lite to make new outfits. I am on a serious clothing budget and could use some inspiration. I feel like lately everything is new and out of my reah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon I will for sure recycle more! The previous post is a dress from last summer! But I don't want anyone to feel like my clothing is out of reach! I almost always buy strictly sale items! Thanks for stopping by and please keep visiting! :)

      Delete