Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Conspicuous shells dress

Conspicuous Shells dress by Sariah:  Anthropologie, spring 2012
Eunice cashmere cardigan by Charlie & Robin:  Anthropologie, winter 2012
Nude Oscar pumps:  Jessica Simpson
Is there a combination lovlier than lavendar and green?  Less predictable and possibly fresher than pink and green.  I last wore this little frock on Easter and tried to change it up today with different shoes and a little cardigan since the weather is still nice and cool in Cincinnati.  Love the pockets in the dress!

Did anyone score big at the huge Anthro sale today?  I was still disappointed in the prices and selection, but I know a lot of ladies were excited!  I did return this mysteriously gigantic skirt at Anthro and exchanged it for these shorts after you lovely ladies convinced me that it is still ok for me to wear shorter shorts without fear of looking like a cougar.  I'll be styling them this weekend for a party we are attending!  I have only been blogging for two months now, but I already love the support, encouragement, and kind words I have received!  Thank you so much!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment