Sunday, September 16, 2012

A night out in Nashville featuring J.Crew

Strapless floral dress:  J.Crew, summer 2010
Wedges:  Banana Republic
Hello from the land of sundresses and cowboy boots!  Why does that "look" seem so right in Nashville, but no where else?  I was so tempted to buy a pair of cowboy boots, but I knew I probably wouldn't wear them at home.  We had a blast during our weekend away.  I had planned to get many more OOTD photos but of course that never seems to happen when you're out and about and just having fun.  We stayed atThe Hutton Hotel and had drinks and dinners at many of the local hot spots.  This is what I wore out on Saturday night.  Can anyone remember the name of the print of this J.Crew dress?  I tried searching online for it but came up empty-handed.  The dress was comfortable and evening-appropriate for a night that included a visit to a "secret" and incredibly chic speakeasy, dinner, and of course a trip to Broadway Avenue, also known as Nashville's "strip."  All in all, a great adult weekend away. 
Hope you had a great weekend as well!

8 comments:

  1. Oh that dress is just lovely - I adore the print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I have that dress, it is the Watercolor potpourri ames dress. It looks lovely on you.

    Siri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siri, thank you so very much! I was dying to know the name of the print! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this dress and love hanging out in Nashville. It is impossible to have a bad time there. I know what you mean about the cowboy boots--my husband and I both bought a pair for the "Black Tie and Boots" Inaugural Ball back in '08. I don't think either of us have worn them since. Sigh...they looked cool with a floor length black Vera Wang gown though! (Then again, what doesn't, really?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun Danielle! I know, I wouldn't wear the boots either, although I like how they look on other girls!

      Delete
  4. You look fab. Love this dress on you. I think you could pull off the boots at other times. You might have to re-think and get a pair :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe someday...if I move to the country. :) xo

      Delete
  5. Okay, nobody should be allow to look this cute all the time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete