Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Girl's night featuring color block and bubble

Color block silk top: J.Crew, summer 2012
7 for All Mankind jeans:  Nordstrom (old!)
Red suede heels:  Banana Republic Man Men Collection:  Fall 2011
Bubble necklace in brilliant blue:  J.Crew, here
Grand Street Melinda Handbag:  Kate Spade, summer 2012
(NOTE before we start on this post:  I just posted a pair of Steve Madden Intyce boots in cognac leather on Shop Colorful Corporate for less than half of what they are currently retailing.  Take a look and let me know if you are interested!)

I had a girls' night last night but paid for it today my friends.  Two things I don't do much of during the week:  Eat pasta or drink wine.  Not because I don't want to, but because it makes me feel sluggish the next day, especially during my early morning workouts.  But last night I had both, at one of my favorite wine bars in town.  So yeah, I was dragging a bit today but a fun night with friends is always worth a little pain, right?

I know many of you didn't share my love for this color block top.  That's ok.  I love it still, and I think the blue bubble necklace is a great finishing touch.  I didn't mean to match my bag, but it looked so good with the outfit that I had to show you of course! 

Are you indulging in the 25% off  $150 promotion at J.Crew?  I have something special on hold at my local J.Crew, which I will be scurrying back for tomorrow.  Can I tell you how much I love all the sales associates who work at the Cincinnati J.Crew...if you're reading this girls, you are awesome! 

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. I really think it looks good on you! (Me, not so much...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! And if this is THE Caroline...I went with the green cashmere with navy dots! It was SUCH a tough choice!

      Delete
  3. I have this top too and LOVE it! It's what got me featured in the Washingtonian! You rock it so well, I love the way you paired it with the bubble necklace!

    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete