Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gilded Estate Skirt by Yohanna Baraschi

Silk pintuck blouse in charcoal:  J.Crew, winter 2012
Gilded Estate skirt by Yohanna Baraschi:  Anthropologie, summer 2012
Black leather belt:  Banana Republic
Necklace:  J.Crew, 2009
Polka dot mary janes:  Via Spiga
I felt tres chic in this statement skirt today.  I've had my eye on it since I reviewed it a couple months ago, so I was thrilled to get it on sale and with the additional 25% off Anthropologie offered last week.  I'm relieved that the length is decent for work.  It seems like hemlines are going higher in higher in both J.Crew and Anthro so when I can find a good knee length skirt on sale it's a happy day! 

So what have you gotten during the extra 30% J.Crew sale?  I have held off so far.  We're going away for a couples' weekend next week so I'm trying to be good and not shop this week or next.  It's hard to stay strong ladies.  How do you Just Say No...to a sale when you're trying to save?

5 comments:

  1. So funny --- I bought the same skirt during the sale and was just about to post on it!

    Love it on you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a great skirt, I'm happy we both scored it!

      Delete
  2. The skirt looks awesome on you. I went on the Factory side and got a few pairs of pants that got an addtl % off. And the (retail) navy tweed blazer, which is now $99.99 in-store. My biggest way to not shop is to stay off the computer & away from the stores. lol Messing around in the closer is good, too, because then I remember all the things I already own. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw that navy blazer, that's a great deal! I know, I'm always trolling J.Crew and Anthro's websites... not good to do when I'm trying not to buy! :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous skirt; I'd wear it all the time if I had it.

    ReplyDelete