Friday, September 28, 2012

Goodbye Lucille, it's been a great summer

Lucille dress in cotton-silk faille, succulent green: J.Crew, summer 2012
Ribboned rocket cardigan by Field of Flowers:  Anthropologie, winter 2012
Ashley bow ballet flat in royal blue:  Banana Republic, here
Bubble necklace in brilliant blue:  J.Crew, here
I really pushed my luck today with this too-summery outfit, as it never warmed up to where the weather folks promised it would be (thanks a lot, wrong weatherman) and I was pretty chilly all day.  Ah well, I am happy I was able to wear this Lucille one more time...this dress and the pink one were great summer staples for me. 

I seem to have an affinity for blue and green combinations.  Perhaps because those were my high school colors?  Or because it reminds me of the ocean, as I am a Pisces?  I'm not sure...but I love any shades of blue and green together. 

If you haven't tried the Ashley bow ballet flat at Banana Republic, give them a chance...they're so comfortable, come in a bunch of colors, and with the constant promos that Banana Republic runs, you can get them for a decent price. 

Happy Friday!  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love the cardigan with your dress and bubble necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought the cardigan pulled everything together! :)

      Delete