Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tipped blazer and cafe capri in wool

Navy tipped blazer:  Banana Republic, spring 2012
Lace top: Banana Republic, spring 2012
Cafe capri in wool, bright dahlia:  J.Crew, winter 2012
Necklace, Anthropologie, summer 2012
Bow pumps:  Joan & David
It definitely felt like fall today, and I was excited to pull out some of my favorite pieces from last year to wear against the chill in the air.  Lately I have really been getting inspiration from my favorite bloggers.  I had to wear my tipped blazer after seeing Andrea in one over at Tweed and Toile.  How did I ever decide on what to wear before I followed fashion blogs? 

I bought this necklace at Anthropologie this week on sale for $39.99 but I can't find it online, it must be sold out.  It's a great chunky statement piece that matches so many items because it's so colorful.  Lately I've really been drawn to jewelry...and when I first started blogging I barely ever wore accessories.  I'm evolving!

Do you enjoy wearing fun statement jewelry?  (Hello bubble necklace!) Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. The necklace is way cute and a great deal, but I am in LOVE with your shoes! I'm wearing some bow pumps today myself and cannot get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab! You know I adore that tipped blazer!! and I wore my wool cafe capris today too. :o)
    BTW, thanks for the link love! Mmmmwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I saw your maraschino capris...love!

      Delete
  3. Love your blazer, seriously those tipped blazers are stunning - instant classic. I adore statement jewelry, but prefer a classic personal piece something that acts as my identifier (aka my J. Crew locket).

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand some girls do love their signature jewelry pieces!

      Delete
  4. I have been eyeing the same blazer online. Unfortunately we can't get the BR tall sizes in Canada without paying a fortune to have it shipped from the US. Did you buy the reg size or the tall (if there is even a tall option?). How do you like it?

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not a tall, it is their regular length blazer! I think it totally fits fine! If you are 5'10" or under you will be fine!

      Delete