Monday, September 10, 2012

Lillian dress in gardenshade floral watercolor

Lillian dress in gardenshade floral watercolor:  J.Crew, winter 2012
Blue leather sandals:  Calvin Klein
Cuff:  Banana Republic
Fizzing danglers earrings in green:  Anthropologie, here
When life hands you  a Monday, girls, all I can tell you is to wear a gorgeous dress and fake it till you make it.  I last wore this dress here.  Loved it then, but decided to try to remix the accessories to make it a little more interesting.  I ignored these shoes all summer and now I can't seem to get enough...there was a definite nip in the air this morning though, so I will be putting them away soon. They do add a great pop of color though. 

Actually I grabbed this entire outfit at the last minute this morning, because what I had laid out seemed too summery to wear with the weather being cooler.  Do you ever change your mind about your outfit at the last minute?  Or do you stick to your plan?  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. It is a great late summer dress, and the shoes look perfect. I always change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I try to stick with my plan...I'm such a rule follower! :)

      Delete