Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mariana Dress by Lilly Pulitzer

Mariana Dress in bright navy yum yum:  Lilly Pulitzer, buy for 65% off here!
Pink patent leather bow flats:  Coach

Ahhh, it feels good to once again be amongst the land of the living.  I apologize for the lack of posts, but the stomach bug that bit my 5 year old Wednesday night took me down on Friday evening.   I am still not 100%, but much better.  It is a bummer that the virus pretty much ruined our entire Labor Day weekend.  We missed a fancy dinner out, a night out with friends, and pool time.  Ahhhh well.... it cannot be helped.  I'll move to a more pleasant topic now!

We took the kids to Build a Bear and out to lunch today, and since I'm still feeling pretty drained I wanted something easy and comfortable.  This is why I love Lilly Pulitzer dresses, because they are so pretty but yet so much more comfortable than pants or shorts.  I threw on some bright pink flats to match and felt pulled together on the outside at least!  And it is so true that even when you are not feeling your best, if you make an effort to look good, you feel better!  That was definitely the case for me today.

Hope you are having a healthier weekend than I experienced!  How do you try to look your best even when you are not feeling your best?  Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! Hmmm, when I'm not feeling my best, I pull on one of my favorite bright pieces. It makes me feel just a tad bit better.

    I love the dress. And the flats are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, bright colors make me feel better too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! If you hadn't said something, I would never have guessed you had been sick. That dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your Lilly pieces! I wish I could raid your closet since I think we're about the same size! Glad you're feeling better and I hope tomorrow you'll have a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress! Gorgeous pattern and color on you!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonito blog, gracias por compartir, me gusta.

    ReplyDelete