Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The dress that came home with me

Lillian dress in gardenshade floral watercolor:  J.Crew, sold out online but check in-store
Mary jane heels: Sam Edelman, DSW
Surprise!  This dress had to come home with me after my J.Crew dress reviews.  It was marked way down  and I just adore the colors.  I had a long, busy work day today and wearing this dress made me feel confident all day!  It looks great on its own without a necklace or belt...but I think I will be able to remix it quite a bit too for different looks!  I make exceptions on my shopping ban for exceptional items.  This is a size 4 and I still have plenty of room so definitely try it onbefore you buy.  It even has pockets!  A winner for me.
The long weekend can't come soon enough for me!  We have lots planned, including dinner out with friends, a cookout at our house, and lots of pool time!  I just have to make it through the week first! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You could wear it with a very cropped cardi or blazer in any of the colours in the pattern, I think. I have the pencil skirt in the same fabric, but I do recall the fabric this dress is made of. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose! I definitely think this dress will do great in the fall with a cardi/jacket & tights! I do love the fabric! Hope you keep reading & commenting!

    ReplyDelete