Monday, July 9, 2012

Double-strand seahorse necklace

Silk Kelsey blouse:  J.Crew, fall 2009
No. 2 pencil skirt in garden flora:  J.Crew spring 2012- check stores
Nude oscar pumps:  Jessica Simpson
Double-strand seahorse necklace:  J.Crew, here
I bet I can read your mind...you are thinking one or both of the following:  1.) She has really been drinking the Crew-lade, and 2.) Did she base her entire outfit around that necklace?  And the answers would be correct-o and right-o!  I spent waaaay too much time at J.Crew during my week off...all those deals were simply too good to pass up.  So you will be seeing a lot of J.Crew in the upcoming future from me.  When I first saw this fabulous necklace on Dina I fell in love.  But $150 is just too steep a price for me.  Imagine my delight when it got marked down to $89.99 in-store, with an additional 30% off!  That price I can definitely handle, and I'm so happy with it.  It just feels special and unique, and I love the little seahorse.  I paired it with a navy top, to let it shine against the garden floral pencil skirt, which was another insane deal during this J.Crew sale. 

My outfit joy was enough to see me though a crazy Monday and first day back from vacation. 

Tell me, did you score a lot of great deals during the huge J.Crew sale?  Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Oh - I so wish I lived near a JCrew and could have snatched up some of those deals! YOu look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you love jcrew steals?? I mangaged to get thier stripe sequin skirt on sale and it is devine....much prettier than I could have imagined...

    thanks so much!
    rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the necklace on sale at all stores? I just saw one today but didn't look, it was on a mannequin so I figured it wasn't on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love J.Crew and love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I really like the necklace, it is so fun! J. Crew hasn't been making the greatest jewelry lately, but this spring and summer's collection has been fantastic! I hope they keep it up. And don't feel so bad about the crewlade...I totally picked up some items with the 30% off sale: heart throb bikini (eeee!!!), ella pop art polka dot dress, and selima sunglasses :) I'm so excited for them all to arrive.

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all you ladies for your kind words! This summer sale has been the best I can remember at J.Crew in quite some time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that skirt. I have it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great!! Love the necklace...the color is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am refraining from this necklace *only* because I have a similar one w/a bee as the brooch from Stella & Dot. Love the seahorse.

    ReplyDelete