Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Banderole silk tank + seersucker

Banderole silk tank by We Love Vera:  Anthropologie, summer 2010
Seersucker shorts:  J.Crew, summer 2009
Red wedges:  Me Too
Happy 4th of July!  I didn't plan on such a lack of posts this week!  I have been off work, a "staycation" if you will, and it has been a constant running around with the boys and most of the time I've been in my bathing suit or workout clothes!  Which leads me to think that if I were a stay at home mom, I wouldn't be stylish...I'd probably allow myself to fall into frump land.  What a scary thought!  Anyway, it's been a great, fun week full of plans with friends, swimming, and being with my boys.  I wore this yesterday evening for swimming, dinner, and fireworks afterward with our dear friends and their two kids.  This We Love Vera tank is just so perfect for 4th of July festivities, I couldn't NOT wear it!  I wear it at least once around this time of year, every year. Sorry for the blurry photo...my 7 year old was in charge again. 

Here is a photo of me with my 7 year old and his good friend.  They've grown up together and her parents are some of our best friends.  I love the thought of my kids growing older with friends who have known them forever, don't you?   


We have two parties today and I will get outfit photos, I will post them later.  Hope your week has been just as fun!  Shopping with M is having a fun give-away of a cute J.Crew clutch...head over that way!  Happy 4th!  I'm proud to be an American.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th Jeannie! Love your outfit -- so cute! Thanks for the mention. :)

    ReplyDelete