Sunday, July 15, 2012

Introducing: Shop Colorful Corporate!

Hello everyone!  Hope you are all having a relaxing, restful weekend!  I wanted to let everyone know I have started a "Shop Colorful Corporate" portion of my blog!  You can find it in the lower righthand side of my blog, or also go to http://www.shopcolorfulcorporate.blogspot.com/ to take a look.  I will be adding new items on a regular basis, so if you don't see anything that suits you this time, please keep checking.  I always consign my clothing, and I thought doing it this way cuts out the middle man and the extra step of having to take all of the clothes to the consignment shop!  If you have any suggestions for how to improve my method I'd love to hear from you, as this is all new to me! 

Shipping is included in all of the item prices.  I'm also willing to accept a best offer on items, so don't be afraid to make an offer! 

I'm also working on another blog entry following the "Moms who care about style" entry that received SO much awesome feedback.  Thank you all for your insightful, amazing comments and for sharing your own experiences and opinions.  This next entry will be based around why we, as women, are constantly fretting about the scale.  I do it, and I know most women have their own issues, big and small, with weight and body image.  I look forward to all of your brilliant feedback on this hot topic too!

Thanks, and I'll be back tomorrow with an OOTD!

3 comments:

  1. Jeannie, there wasn't any contact info but I'm interested in one of your items. Also, is shipping included or is that additional?

    Thanks, Audrey

    audreybellatx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha whoops! I added my email info! I also sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Jeannie!!! Best of luck! You have the best clothes :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete