Thursday, July 12, 2012

Marbled Waters Shift

Marbled Waters shift by Maeve:  Anthropologie, summer 2012
Nude oscar pumps:  Jessica Simpson
I decided to take a break from all my J.Crew sale finds and wear one of the Anthropologie treasures I picked up during the extra 25% off sale.  I wasn't overly wowed by the sale, but I did pick up a few cute items.  I first revieiwed this dress here, and at that time I said I could totally see this as a summer work dress.  I was so happy when I scooped it up for less than half of the regular price, and the SAs in my local Anthropologie were nice enough to track it down for me in Columbus, OH because it was out of stock here in Cincinnati.  Cheers for good customer service!

The colors of this dress are so perfectly pool-like for summer, and in this era of super short dresses at Anthro, I am so happy this one falls to just above my knee, totally work appropriate.  I would have preferred wearing my light blue patent peep toes with it, but I am in desperate need for a pedicure so pumps it had to be.

Did you get anything great during Anthro's sale?

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I've been into some of the home items, so I got a couple of the egg crates, a couple fish bowls and during one of the other markdowns I got the polycarbonate ombre tumblers. In addition to the shoes you saw, I also got the lobster skirt and the gold one w/the huge pockets. I'll review the dress version someday. lol

    ReplyDelete