Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Farren blouse + purple medallion

Farren blouse by Leifnotes:  Anthropologie, spring 2012
No. 2 pencil skirt in purple medallion:  J.Crew, spring 2012
Nude heels:  Tahari

I love all shades of purple.  Violet, lavendar, plum...love.  Apparently little girls share my love for purple.  I was standing at the trunk of my car today in a business parking lot, getting a few work items organized, when I felt some eyes on me.  I looked up and there was a ring of three little girls around me.  "You're SO pretty!" said one.  "We love your outfit!" added another, before their harried mom hustled them away.    It made me chuckle because for some reason I'm always a big hit amongst  little girls, which makes the fact that I have three little boys all the more ironic.   However, I try not to question God's plan for us, and I know I was meant to be a boy mom.  I definitely couldn't handle all the teenage angst that I put my mom through!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! What a great fan club. Nothing makes my little mini-me happier than when we are both wearing pink and/or purple...or better yet, when I'm wearing pink (my favorite color) and she's wearing purple (her favorite color). Hopefully I have another good 4 years before she rolls her eyes every time she sees me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun outfit! I have the medallion skirt myself -- you show a great way to wear it!

    ReplyDelete