Sunday, July 8, 2012

Goldfish Bowl skirt

Zigzag lace shell:  Banana Republic, spring 2012, other colors here
Goldfish Bowl skirt by We Love Vera:  Anthropologie, summer 2011
Gold wedges:  Michael by Michael Kors
Bubble necklace:  J.Crew Factory
What to wear to a concert with thousands of screaming kids?  That was the question tonight, as we took our two older boys to see their favorite boy band, Big Time Rush!  This group has a show on Nickelodeon that our boys love, and they were so excited to see them in person...the looks on their little faces were priceless!  Anyway, I obviously did NOT want to do the jean cut-offs/rubber flip flop look so prevalent at concerts (WHY??) so I dressed up a bit.   Can I tell you I am loving the orange/pink color combination this summer?  It's reminds me of sorbet, and I'll definitely be trying it again soon!

Here's a picture of us at the show!


Tomorrow it's back to the daily grind of work...but I'm ready.  I've had a great time off!  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. love the print of your skirt! have a great day at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannie I love the color combo. So fresh! You guys all look great!

    ReplyDelete