Thursday, July 19, 2012

Raindrop lace +Golden bubbles

Raindrop lace top in bright pink:  J.Crew, summer 2012
Golden bubbles pencil skirt:  J.Crew, fall 2010
Nude heels: Tahari
Gold leather belt:  Banana Republic
Necklace:  J.Crew, 2010
Another day of bright pink!  I love this color so much.  This outfit happened quite by happenstance, actually.  I've had this top for a while now and haven't worn it because I struggled with how to style it.  Black seemed way to harsh and '80's, and I wasn't sure how it would look with a floral skirt.  Then last night I noticed the top was hanging right next to the skirt in my laundry room, and I realized the two would be a good combo!  I love this top but it hangs straight, so I added a thin gold belt for more shape and I really like how it turned out. The golden bubbles skirt from 2010 is so pretty, isn't it?  Very unique.

I was just lamenting yesterday how I was bored with nude shoes, and here I am back again with them.  Addictions are hard to break, folks.

How would you style this top?

Thanks for stopping by! Do you like the squirt gun on the porch floor behind me?  Ah life with 3 boys...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, very pretty! Love the golden bubbles skirt and I really love the scalloping on the hem of the raindrop blouse. You really pulled it all together nicely with the belt, too. A+ outfit!

    I get into shoe ruts too...usually I get out of them by accidentally leaving my shoes in some other part of the house. Can't wear 'em if I can't find 'em!

    ReplyDelete