Friday, July 27, 2012

Pink Cottage + Succulent Green

Pink Cottage Blouse by Sarah Ball Photography:  Anthropologie, winter 2012
No. 2 pencil skirt in succulent green:  J.Crew, here
Patent leather peep toes:  Enzo Angiolini
I am sure you will not be shocked when I tell you that green and pink is my favorite color combination.  Which immediately made this blouse one of the favorites in my closet.  Last time I wore it with pink, here, and loved it.  Today I tried it with my new succulent green skirt. While I love both the looks, and I'm crazy about this green skirt,  I think I prefer it with the pink wool skirt as there's more of a contrast. What do you think?

 Finding a unique blouse like this is the reason I continue my love affair with Anthropologie, but I know this top may be to much "look" for some ladies.  Fortunately I like wearing a pink house that even includes a window to my soul.  I'm deep like that.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. I really like my succulent green skirt too! I think I agree with you--while I like both outfits, I think the pink skirt looks best with this pretty blouse. Can you believe that I've only been inside of an Antho. once and I don't own any of their pieces?! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL outfit! I have yet to wear my succulent green skirt but it's here and ready waiting in my closet!

    I love the shirt, too. I'm an occasional Anthro shopper myself. I want to like the store but I've only purchased two clothing items to date. The two items I have are skirts and I LOVE them. (If you are curious to see them, search my blog http://what-i-bought-today-tc.blogspot.com)

    BTW love your blog -- keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That succulent green color is gorgeous - and it looks so well with your tan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!! Now that's my kind of "cottage country"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously one of my favorite shirts that anthro has ever produced! It looks beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete