Monday, November 19, 2012

Electric plaid + pencil skirt

Collection bow blouse in electric plaid:  J.Crew, fall 2012
No. 2 pencil skirt in double serge wool, festival blue:  J.Crew, here
Cap toe heels:  Tahari
Handbag:  Kate Spade, summer 2012
Aren't Mondays so much better when you know it's a short holiday week AND the weather is beautiful? 

I am loving this bright blue pencil skirt, especially for the $42 price tag I snagged it for in-store.  What a steal!  I have so many tops it will match.  I have decided my winter uniform this year will be a wool pencil skirt and a long-sleeve silk blouse in a fun print. Easy yet still interesting and chic.  What will be your go-to winter look?

One of my customers said today,  "That top is bright...it's like, electric."  And of course I had to say  "That's what the print is called, electric plaid!" He kind of looked at me like I was crazy but whatev... I always think it's cute when a man notices fashion.

Thanks for visiting!



8 comments:

  1. Double serge wool for 42?! that's insane :) Great deal!!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blouse ! Such a pretty print ! Gotta love J Crew !
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and yes you DO have to love J.Crew!! :)

      Delete
  3. I love this look! Especially the blouse. I'm sorry that I missed out on it. Very nice color combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it will probably pop back, seems like they always do! Hope you can catch it, it's a great blouse! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. That top looks great on you - I love all the bright bold colors in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It is pretty bold, for sure! :)

      Delete