Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Green jeans: Who knew?

High Tea blouse by Floreat:  Anthropologie, 2010
Toothpick jean in garment dyed twill:  J.Crew, other colors here
Cece ballet flat in tortoise:  J.Crew, summer 2012
Headband:  Anthropologie, summer 2012
I'm taking a quick break from planning, preparing, and cleaning for tomorrow's feast to do a fast blog post.  Today was the most beautiful autumn day and I was happy to have it off to spend with my boys.  The high tea blouse has always been one of my favorites for its vintage inspired feel.  Anthro, please bring back more tops like this!  Speaking of Anthro, will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to hit Anthro's Black Friday sale?  I am considering it...it depends on how tired I am after hosting 8 adults and 5 kids for Thanksgiving!

Who knew how versatile and awesome green jeans could be?  These from J.Crew have quickly become my favorites.  I hope colored denim remains "in" for a long time.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I hope colored denim stays in too! I bought the factory green jeans earlier this week. I've been looking for a pair since I saw an earlier post of you wearing them! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you got a pair, I know you will love them as much as I do! Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. Aww such a sweet top - I totally agree, its so sad when a store discontinues cuteness like this. I hope you are able to score some great BF deals! I'm going to live vicariously through you for this Friday :D

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with colored denim - I love them! Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jeans look cute on you and so does the top. Wishing you a fun day for Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete