Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sequins + garment dyed twill toothpick jeans

Sequin colorblock tank:  J.Crew, summer 2012
Toothpick jean in garment dyed twill:  J.Crew, other colors for a steal here!
Nude pumps:  Max Studio
Before I get started, anyone know what I'm doing wrong with our silly little point and shoot camera that I always come out so blurry in night shots?  So highly annoying.  If you know what I can do differently please leave a comment.  I'm in such desperate need for a decent camera, but I just haven't gotten around to researching and finding the best one for my money just yet.

Anyway, we had a great night out last night.   My husband and I started the night with a nice sushi date, just he and I, which was lovely.  Then we met some friends at this dive bar where a few pals were playing live music.  So fun!  I wanted to keep it casual but still girly, and what better to do that with than sequins?  I've had this top for several months and this is the first time I wore it.  Now I wish I would have bought it in the ivory/navy combo too, because I LOVE it.  And who would have ever known how pretty mint and red look together? 

These jeans are a steal right now, at $49.99 + an additional 30% off.  They are so soft and more comfy than regular denim.  I have them in green, blue and red now...highly recommend! 

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend too!  I can't believe Thanksgiving is on Thursday...so much to do!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I live this outfit on you! Still sophisticated yet fun too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know you share my new found love for red jeans!

      Delete
  2. Hmmm, it seems that your camera might just be focusing on the wrong place? Your feet look pretty in focus so I think it depends on how you set it up. Do you use a tripod or does someone take the photo? If they are taking the photo, make sure the focus point (that square box) is focused up higher on you and not towards the floor. If with a tripod, again angle it upwards. I could be completely wrong though! But I hope that helps a bit :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. My husband takes my pictures...sometimes a bit impatiently...so I will ask him to make sure he makes the square focus box on my face. I'm sure he will appreciate that. Haha

      Delete