Sunday, November 11, 2012

I heart the Heart-Me Tippi

Heart-me Tippi in peacock/pink:  J.Crew, fall 2012
Jeans:  Juicy Couture, 2007
Wedges:  Coach, 2010
Necklace:  Anthropologie, fall 2012

I've got the Sunday evening blues, what about you?  Such a great weekend with friends and family, I don't want it to end! Back to reality tomorrow.  By the way,  my 7 year old took this picture of me.  I think he did a fine job, don't you? 

I'm not gonna lie, I love my Heart-Me tippi soooo much.  Even after wondering if it was too young for me... (And you awesome ladies reassuring me that NO, it was not too young looking...THANK you for that).  I'm so glad I bought it, as I've worn it several times now and I just think it's darling.  With critter sweaters and heart sweaters being all the rage right now, it's also on-trend, and it's fun to take part in that trend.

Speaking of trends, it's so weird to see myself in flare jeans!  Rarely do I wear jeans, and when I do they are skinny jeans.  I guess I wanted to A.) Make sure these old Juicy Couture jeans still fit me and B.)  Try something different tonight, for a cookout at a friend's house.  They do still fit but they defnitely felt tighter...time to jump back on the low-carb bandwagon I guess.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! 

2 comments: