Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Allie dress in aqua abstract floral:  J.Crew, summer 2012
Bubble necklace in kelly green:  J.Crew, fall 2012
Pumps:  Seychelles
Happy Thanksgiving to all my blog friends!  I am so thankful to be a part of such a wonderful, kind, inspiring community.  Blogging has given me so much more happiness than I ever expected, and I have loved "meeting" every single one of you!

This Allie dress has been quite a player in my fall wardrobe.  I ordered it in late September and have already worn it three times...the sign of a true winner for sure!  I changed it up with a bubble necklace (that you can hardly see!) and darker pumps for this gorgeous Thanksgiving Day...I don't remember a Thanksgiving EVER being this warm in Ohio. 

That's all I have time for today...I promise I will respond to yesterday's comments tomorrow!  As always, thank you for reading and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment