Monday, November 5, 2012

Winsome dress in floating rose + Floral ruffle astrid jacket

Winsome dress in floating rose:  J.Crew, fall 2011
Floral-ruffle astrid jacket:  J.Crew, fall 2008
Colette pumps in reptile:  Tahari
Hope everyone's week is off to a fantastic start!  It's amazing how much brighter Monday can be after a beautiful 8 hours of sleep and a sunny morning!  Add to that an outfit that I felt like I could conquer the corporate world in, and I'm all set to start the week off right.  I'm still crazy about this floating rose/blurry rose pattern from last year.  (Why 2 names for the same print?  Still trying to figure that one out.)  It's just so pretty and feminine.  I never would have thought to top it with the astrid jacket before I started  blogging ...but don't they pair nicely?   I love when you can take two items that you've had in your closet and put them together to create a new look!

How did your Monday go?  Any ups or downs in your world?  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. monday has been okay so far, lots of catch up with my headquarters in NY finally back online. and its 85 degrees outside! now if only 5PM would hurry up so we could go out and play then i'd be happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the two make a lovely pair, and I am a big fan of the floating rose print! I agree that it was nice to wake up to a sunny morning. :)

    ReplyDelete