Saturday, May 26, 2012

Date Night

Ribbon Grass Dress by Sariah:  Anthropologie Spring 2012
Gold leather handbag:  Ann Taylor
Gold espadrilles:  Michael by Michael Kors
Bubble necklace:  J.Crew Factory Store
Just a quick post tonight as my impatient husband is waiting for me to walk out the door!  Parents will understand we don't like to waste a precious moment of babysitter time, but I wanted to post my date outfit!  I always considered the Ribbon Grass dress to be like the red-headed step sister to the Palma dress, as ladies did not like it nearly as well due to the more muted colors and shorter length.  I rescued it from the sales rack when it reached $49.95 (marked down from $188) and I'm so glad I did!  It's so fun and ruffley and cool for a hot summer evening!  It's on the short side for sure...but that's ok by me.
Of course now that I have this bubble necklace I want to wear it all the time!  So glad I found one!
Hope you are having a fantastic weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment