Tuesday, May 15, 2012

J.Crew Long No.2 pencil skirt

Farren blouse:  Anthropologie, buy in limited sizes here
Long No. 2 pencil skirt in sovereign paisley:  J.Crew, buy here
Black pumps:  Via Spiga

Hello there!  How's your week going?  What are your thoughts on J.Crew's Long. No 2 pencil skirts? The length is ok on me, but I don't LOVE it...but I do love the paisley print.  I can definitely see this length looking much too long and dowdy on more petite ladies.   Not sure how well this length will go over. Have you tried one on? 
The tag sale at Anthropologie was a big fat disappointment to me.  No extra percentage off, and the prices weren't that great.  Did anyone go?  Find anything good? 
These pumps killed my feet all day.  Like I literally wanted to give up and just start going barefoot at work.  Luckily for everyone involved I just grinned in pain all day.  But really...don't uncomfortable shoes just make you grumpy?

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I don't get a chance to comment much (so much going on), but I wanted to at least stop by and tell you, 1) I am reading your blog, and 2) this outfit is BEAUTIFUL. I adore the top with it.

    Also, I checked out the sale today and picked up a few accessories, including a pair of sunglasses I had been watching for a long long time. But yeah not a whole lot out there. I spent way under $100 for 3 pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dina! I totally understand...I look at your blog ALL the time, and many others, and don't comment as often as I should! I'm so happy you are reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the longer length on this one. More space to show off the pattern. Looks great, Jeannie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! One thing to note: After looking at these pictures, I actually took off the skirt and returned it for a size 4. (This was a 6.) I thought it looked too big in the picture...the 4 is a much more flattering fit. So if you are between sizes like me at J.Crew, go with your smaller size!

    ReplyDelete