Monday, May 7, 2012

Parfait girl

Field Game Cardigan by Charlotte:  Anthropologie, Spring 2010
Rosette top:  Lilly Pulitzer, similar here
Skirt with ruffle bow:  Banana Republic, Fall 2011
Slingback peeptoes:  Anne Klein, similar here
Oh Monday, you heartless beast.  You come knocking at my door way too soon, preventing me from doing my hair even when I have the best intentions.  Why must you be so cruel?  Thank goodness I planned my outfit Sunday evening, so at least getting dressed this morning was a no brainer.

Although I have been far from perfect while on my "shopping ban," I do feel like it has helped me pull items from my closet that haven't seen the light of day in a while.  Remember when this cardigan came out, everyone had to have it?  I had it in the red stripe as well, but sold that version over on the trade market at http://www.effortlessanthropologie.blogspot.com/ a year ago.  This gray version has sat lonely in my closet for probably a year. I'm glad I pulled it out today! 

Someone told me today that she calls me the "parfait girl" because I'm always dressed in bright colors.  Loved that!  Color-shy I am not.  I always just feel more cheerful in brights.

Hope you had a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. That color looks so pretty on you!!! I wish I could pull pink off like that. Sadly it's not my color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We all have colors we don't feel like we can pull off! I feel look like death warmed over when I wear all neutrals! Love your blog...became a follower!

    ReplyDelete